To protect the investment of your travel costs, including hotel deposits and fees, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. To purchase travel insurance, go to http://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/ and use agent code: F004073.
Please take a moment to read this Important information
Payment of all charges is secured at check-in. Payment may be made by cash, check, acceptable credit or debit card, or other management approved billing method.
- Guests must prepay ALL room and tax charges at time of check-in. Additional prepayment/credit authorization is required if incidental charge privileges are required.
- Guests paying by credit card acknowledge that their card will be charged for all room and tax charges. Additional authorization is taken to secure guest incidental charges. All unused authorization is released at the time of check-out. Please note that financial facilities determine how quickly unused authorization is actually released back to individual accounts.
- Debit cards used as credit cards adhere to our policy for credit cards as listed above. It is recommended that debit/check cards be treated as cash. For your personal protection, we charge your debit/check card at check-in or check-out for the exact amount of charges posted (or to be posted) to the guest account. If incidental charge privileges are required, a separate credit card or deposit will be required.
- Guests’ whose room and tax charges are being paid by a third party must present an additional form of payment (pre-authorized credit card or cash deposit) if incidental charge privileges are required.
- Rooms are all non-smoking. A $500 charge will be added to your credit card for smoking in the room/suite.
- No pets are allowed. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in assessment of damage charges.
- Check-In is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM on date of departure. If you need additional time you must make arrangements beforehand with management to avoid additional room charges.
- Marina Guests ONLY: WATER charges are $0.35 per gallon. Electricity charges are $0.75 per kilowatt/$20.00 per day minimum. Your credit card will be charged out at the beginning of each week. If the total account exceeds $5,000.00 during the week, your credit card will be charged-out. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- A 5% service charge and 6% Bahamas Out-Island Promotion Board levy will be applied to your room rate; plus 7.5% Government VAT (tax) on all room, F&B, incidental, and marina charges. All room rentals are subject to an $11.00 per night Resort Fee.
Holding Your Reservation
Valentine’s requires a credit card number to reserve and hold your room. Reservations are guaranteed to your credit card. Two nights deposit is required at time of booking. Upon arrival registered guests are required to show photo I.D. and present the credit card used to book the reservation.
Modifying Your Reservation
Please note that changes to your reservation dates or your length of stay may result in a rate change.
Cancellations During Non-Holiday Season
Cancelling up to 21 days before your check-in will result in a full refund of your deposit.
Cancellations with less than 21 days’ notice will result in the forfeiture of your deposit. A no call no show will result in the forfeiture of your deposit and the cancellation of your reservation.
If you have any questions please call (866) 389-6864 / (954) 463-4519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.