Valentines Resort Kicks Off Spring in Style
Celebrate the Kickoff of Spring 2018 in style at Valentines Residences Resort and Marina, the “Heartbeat of Harbour Island”. Throughout the coming month, the resort will be home to the following events:
• Spring Break Kick-Off Pool Party: Join us for some fun in the sun, Friday, March 9th from 1-8 pm as we kick-off Spring Break 2018. Our pool party will feature entertainment by DJ Carmen, and popular Spring Break activities including a beer drinking competition, pool games, limbo, slip and slide and JELLO shots-we’ll even be crowning a “Mr. and Mrs. Spring Break.”
• NCAA March Madness: Take in all of the March Madness action with a view that can’t be beat at Rooster Tail Bar, overlooking Valentines’ world-class marina. Cheer on your favorite team while enjoying shot and beer bucket specials from March 11th-April 2nd.
• St. Patrick’s Day: Wear some green and spread some Irish cheer for St. Patrick’s Day. On March 17th Valentines will feature live music, drink specials, green beer and JELLO shots from 4-6 pm. Guests celebrating in a costume will get one complimentary beer.
• Spring Break Party: Our second Spring Break Pool Party will take place March 24th and feature the same fun as the kick-off party with entertainment by DJ Carmen, the crowning of a “Mr. and Mrs. Spring Break,” a beer drinking competition, pool games, limbo, slip and slide and JELLO shots.
• Easter Sunday Brunch & Egg Hunt: Join us April 1st for an Easter celebration fit for the entire family beginning with an Egg Hunt at 11 am. We’ll also be offering a brunch featuring hand-carved roasts, traditional holiday favorites and desserts.
For details on these events, visit https://www.valentinesresort.com/events.
Recently named the “Best Small Hotel in the Caribbean” by Caribbean Journal, Valentines Residences Resort and Marina is a 39 room luxury resort in the heart of Harbour Island. The 4.5 acre resort is just steps away from the island’s world-famous pink sands beach and home to a variety of amenities including Valentines’ Dive Center, Dermalogica Skin Center and Spa, Cocoa Coffee Shop, Calico’s Retail Shop, a well-equipped fitness center, state of the art conference boardroom, and both indoor and outdoor dining at The Rooster Tail Bar and the Boathouse Restaurant.
For more information or to book a reservation, please call 1-866-389-6864 or visit http://www.valentinesresort.com.